Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flash Dance



One thing you may not know about me is I have a job. This job has nothing to do with politics, music or anything that really makes the news; but in my spare time at this job, I write for yet another blog. So without further ado:


Sprint to AT&T: Welcome to the Party!



So, for the seven folks out there who have NOT already upgraded their AT&T Tilt to Windows Mobile 6.1 through other means, your day has come. AT&T and HTC (you guys STILL haven’t sent me my HTC Touch Pro [or should I call it the AT&T Fuze?] yet!!!!) have teamed up to bring you the official upgrade. You can grab yours from the official download page here.

What does the update get you? Well I’m glad I asked...

Read The Rest By Clicking Here.



Subscribe to the YRTO RSS Feed

No comments: